Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring is in the Air rather spring fasion is in the air

Spring is in the air !!!
... and the racks, they are changing

I stopped by Moshoods recently, to leave some flyers about my new multi-media site and thank Kunle for the use of their video and their support of the A-liners. while there I decided to get an early start my article on Brooklyn spring trend's for CALABAR, the new lifestyle magazine By Atim Oton, the former editor of Sapphire and Indigo Magazines. I must say that I was really impressed, Moshood has what is probably one of the best design interpretation of spring's stipes trend, I have come across. Stripes are one of the most difficult motifs to success fully translate to wearable clothing , and Moshood's eclectic clientele. The Folks @ this veteran New York Afro stylePalace, showed why they remain @ the top, they created a line that flatters a myriaad of figure types ... they did one hell of a job.

___________________________________

Call the world for free Check out Skype

To Find out more on this and other projects, just Call me

My status

http://atoguna-tv.com