Thursday, March 08, 2012

Black Dress looks at # Black #fashion Designer Bonnie Sandy

Black_dress_2012_looks_at_bonnie_sandy

I am creating a list of designers. Black Dress looks at Designers of African heritage as well as those wth an "African" Aesthetic and even  those who do "Black Dress" as in Formal Wear. then there is Black  dress as in teh color Black (as someone reminded me) Designers can click to This  LINK to submit or enter info ...

If You want to follw Black Dress and get info and links register andd login at www.Bkfff.com!

 

Black Dress 2012 will be part of our program at  Internet Week NY! 

 

Do Unto other as You will... so a screen shot of my site! Info  added as soon as I  fill out the form... seriously  though  what  you do (Fashion Design) is your skill ... I am anxious to here or learn of the BUSINESS MODELS of designers! For example I'm  now merging Fashion  and  technology and designing  programs to  change lives!