Friday, September 02, 2005

Come Out In support of A-liners

"KANIKA"
September 17th 2005,
Yolélé Restaurant and Art Gallery
Contact: 718-622-0101
1108 Fulton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11238
“KANIKA” a collection that reflect and celebrates myfirst personal commercial collection after a three year break the launch of http://www.bonniesandy.com/. For Those who are wondering, yes I'm a designer also. After a three year break I will launch my first personal collection! It's a birthday celebration that will showcase what, why, who, when!
There is no cover
I'm inviting you to come out and support
the host by partaking of their
excellent menu and drink selection
@ 7 pm
Or join us by10pm
for after party and Fashion Show.
items from my past collections as well as young designers I'm mentoring will be on sale.
Part of the evening sales will go to support my work with
the Artist Mosaic and A-liners
Donations are welcome
Rsvp via comment box.